10 Weeks from 29/9/21-8/12/21 (half term 27/10/21)
Wednesdays 1645-1715 GMT
Weekly LIVE and Interactive Online Family French Class
A CLASS RECORDING is also available
This class is suitable for families with children from birth to around 11 years.
It’s for all levels of languages, from those who have no French languages skills, to those who wish to learn how to better communicate with their child in the foreign language and want to enjoy a family language learning experience.
YOU CAN JOIN THIS TERM LIVE ANY TIME FROM THE START TO THE DATE (22/9/21-8/12/21)
OR JOIN FOR THE CLASS RECORDINGS ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
Meet Sébastien le singe [leuh sahnj] the monkey and your teacher Gill, who will be teaching you at the same time as teaching your child how to speak and integrate French as an additional language into your daily routine.
Our curriculum is fun and dynamic, we laugh a lot in our classes, and love teaching our families and sharing our love of languages with you. It’s all about #MakingLanguagesFun, let’s face it, any learning should be taught in a fun manner.
This term’s main focus is les animaux [layz an-ee-moh] animals
With a host of live, fun and interactive classes, traditional songs, interactive games, visual stimuli and activities.
However, we never just focus on one topic at a time. We introduce and build upon previous vocabulary and language structures, continually reinforcing and building upon high frequency vocabulary, such as questions, numbers, days of the week, weather and so much more.
FOR AS LITTLE AS £6 PER CLASS YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Your own personal log in to your term’s weekly classes accessible for you to refer back to.
- Your Zoom Class Link giving you access to join a live and interactive class.
- Pre Class Instructions outlining how to get the best out of your live class and how to interact with your teacher during the activities.
- A list of Resources you will need to interact on screen with your teacher. eg if, during class, we are focusing on farm animals you may be asked to find farm animal pictures or toys from home to hold up to the screen during class, as the words are said. In time all of the resources you will need will also be available to purchase on our website.
- A Vocabulary guide relevant to your classes with a pronunciation guide.
- Following the live class a Class Recording will be posted for you to watch and pause as you need to.
- For a period of time, we are giving away a complementary worksheet with a focus word from your class that you can use to reinforce learning with your child and display at home as a reward.
- We also provide links to additional learning and language reinforcement tips so you can make your language learning experience an integral part of daily life.
As a bonus, we are currently offering additional materials that will later be available to purchase in our language learning platform.